Pracodawca: SPRING PROFESSIONAL
Miejsce pracy: 00-844 Warszawa, Mazowieckie
For our Client from sector IT, we're looking for:
INSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE
We are looking for a high-energy, self-motivated Inside Sales Representative to join our rapidly expanding sales team to help us cover a project for one of the largest IT companies in the world producing technical products that touch billions of users daily. Those professionals will help generate new opportunities by strategically identifying, engaging and developing relationships through high-tech outbound marketing programs with clients of all levels, in a variety of industries and across a broad geographical area. The ideal candidates will possess excellent language, phone, and email skills, along with an understanding in qualifying customer opportunities.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Manage, qualify, and develop existing leads and new prospects (outbound and inbound) with an
aim to produce qualified opportunities;
• Interact with and qualify prospects via phone and email;
• Detail interactions with prospects as activities and notes in a CRM to ensure effective pipeline
management, and provide feedback upon request, on lead scoring and grading;
• Align prospect challenges with the offered solution;
• Consistently achieve leads quota to ensure revenue objectives;
• Develop and execute high-value presentations and product demonstrations;
• Provide market feedback and specific feedback to the direct management, to ensure continuous
process optimization and a structured/productive communication flow.
• Native or near-native Czech/Slovakian language;
• Fluency in English
• Previous experience in dealing with senior business contacts (at least 1-2 years);
• Previous sales experience, IT Sales would be a plus(at least 1-2 years);
• Previous experience of working to Targets;
• Reasonable working knowledge of the IT industry;
• Strong communication and networking skills;
• Highly energetic, innovative and proactive individual.