Pracodawca: Luxoft Poland Sp. z o.o.
Miejsce pracy: Krakow, Małopolskie
This role is for experienced Java developer to work within the Portfolio Trading team of Equities IT. This team develops the global portfolio-trading platform for Investment Bank. Portfolio trading provision is generally the strongest in the market and its technology is often cited as a major contributor to this.
The platform is internally developed as a three-tier architecture, with a C# GUI, Java Middle Tier and Sybase database, designed for low latency, resilience and scalability. It runs 6 days a week, 24 hours a day and with users in the major markets around the globe.
It is a service-oriented solution with more than 30 components that integrates with dozens of external systems, and that now is going through a massive and challenging process of redesign.
This role is for a person who is a team player, capable of developing business-critical software in an environment that requires flexibility and high productivity. Someone who is able with understand complex systems and has the technical skills to contribute to its evolution
The developer responsibilities include:
- Understand portfolio trading business process and workflow
- Develop the Java middle-tier. The majority of the development work is project based. We are going through fundamental changes in platform architecture.
- Adhere to high level of testing standards (unit/system/functional testing)
- Take ownership of the new component, function or a code change from the stage of initial analysis to successfully deployment to production environment
- Provide help with understanding of the complex application behavior to Opera production support team
- Be ready to deal with change management process (e.g., participate on the change meetings and verbally communicate your change to the risk manager, fill in required paperwork).
- Java core (Java 8 or later)
- Ability to write clean code and improve legacy code
- Unit/automated testing
- Unix skills
- Relational databases (SQL, stored procedures)
NICE TO HAVE
- Kafka and data driven architectures
- FIX protocol and FIX engines
- performance monitoring and tuning.
CAREER AND PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
- Competitive salary
- Luxoft Training Center
- Access to e-learning Library
- Individual development plans
- Long-term cooperation with possibility to gain experience in different projects and technologies
- A significant number of professional communities (Agile Community, Tech Community, Business Analysis Community, etc.)
- Group Life Insurance
- Private healthcare insurance – LuxMed. Unlimited access to specialist consultations with Dental Care included
- Medical costs reimbursement for employees (up to certain amount per quarter)
- Travel Insurance
- Benefit Program - Cafeteria and Multisport Card
- Various communities (sport, recreation activities, trips, board games, cultural and educational activities)
- Discounts program for employees – BeLux (banking offer, car leasing offer and cafeteria program discount)
- Convenient locations in a modern offices with game rooms
- Multinational projects for clients all over the world